JC610-07 Oil Pipe Pressure Sensor Overview:
JC610-07 oil pipe pressure sensor is encapsulated in a stainless steel case through assembly and commissioning by use of advanced foreign silicon piezoresistive sensitive elements. Both the case and interface materials are made of stainless steel. The medium is of good compatibility, with stable & reliable performance and high accuracy. The gasket is sealed on the end face.
Jc610-07 Oil Pipe Pressure Sensor Features:
* Measuring range:-0.1MPa~0~10kPa...70MPa
* Total stainless steel construction
* Standard thread pressure-leading measuring method
* Power supply at constant-current and -voltage source
* Laser resistance-trimming compensation zero and full-scale temperature performance
* Using solid-state piezoresistive pressure sensor, with high reliability and high accuracy.
* Small size, diversified and optional structural forms
JC610-07 Oil Pipe Pressure Sensor Application:
* Pressure measurement of various dynamic & static
* Automotive electronics gases and liquid media
* Ventilation system
* Pneumatic control
* Industrial measurement
|Overload capacity||Two times of the measuring scale for overpressure|
|Power supply||1.5mA DC||10~24V DC constant voltage|
|Zero output||0±2 mV DC||0±2 mV DC|
|Full scale output||70~110mVDC||70~110mV DC|
|Measuring Media||The gas or liquid compatible with 316 stainless steel|
|Overall accuracy (Linearity, repeatability |
|Temperature performance||Zero temperature coefficient: ±0.02%FS/ºC ( Typical value ); ±0.04%FS/ºC ( Maximum value )|
|Sensitivity temperature coefficient: ±0.02%FS/ºC ( Typical value ); ±0.04%FS/ºC ( Maximum value )|
|Thermal hysteresis||±0.1%FS/ºC ( Typical value )|
|Materials||Enclosure: Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9T||Membrane: Stainless steel 316L|
|Cable: polyvinyl chloride cable||Sealing:Fluorine rubber sealing ring|
|Electrical connection||PG7 cable connection|
|Response Time(10%~90%)||≤1 ms|
|Resolution||Infinitely small ( theoretic ), 1/100000 ( normal )|
|Insulation resistance||100MΩ / 500VDC|
|Enclosure protection class||IP67 ( Cable type )||IP65 ( Socket type )|
|Vibration||No change under 10gRMS, 20 ~ 2000Hz|
|JC610-07||Oil Pipe Pressure Sensor|
|Pressure type||Gauge pressure ( G may not be indicated )|
|Absolute pressure ( A )|
|Sealed reference pressure ( S )|
|Range||( 0~ X KPa or MPa)|
|Code||Overall accuracy ( linearity + repeatability + hysteresis )|
|D1||10~24VDC constant voltage|
|D2||1.5mA DC constant current|
|F1||M20x1.5 external thread|
|F2||G1/4 external thread|
|W2||Aerial socket type(IP65)|
|P||Flush diaphragm type|
|E||Intrinsically safe explosion-proof type Ex iaIICT5|
|JC610-07(0~200KPa) -1 -D1 -V1 -F2 -W1 -E Oil Pipe Pressure Sensor|
Tips for Type Selection
* When installing the flush diaphragm product on the site, adopt the correct sealing means to prevent any influence on product stability by installation stress.
* The Company may, according to users' requirements, provide products at 70MPa or higher pressure or at a wide temperature compensation range.
* As an additional function code for type selection, the code "E" for intrinsically safe explosion-proof type Ex ia II CT5 denotes that power source must be supplied via safety barrier.
* For other special requirements, please discuss with us.
Qualification and Certificate:
We choose cartons and protective pads that can be recycled. This will maximize the protection of our products from damage during transportation.
We only choose the global express service providers. We will deliver the goods to you at the most efficient speed.