The pressure switch SPS is designed for pressure monitoring and measure-ment in liquid and gaseous media. The SPS is suited for general industrial applications such as machine and plant engineering, in machine tool systems, in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, for pressure monitoring and control and for pumps and compressors. It is pressure switch, transmitter and display in one and the same device. In its standard configuration it has two switching outputs (PNP or NPN). In addition, there are configurations available with an analog output signal (0...20mA| 420 mA or 0...5V| 010 V) as well as with RS485 Link.
WNK Intelligent Switch Series:
SPS Intelligent Pressure Switch
SLS Intelligent Level Switch
STS Intelligent Temperature Switch
SPS-1 Intelligent Sanitary Flat Diaphram Pressure Switch
Features - SPS Sanitary Electronic Pressure Switch
1. Sanitary type used in food and pharmaceuticals industry
2. Gas and liquid pressure measurement
3. PNP switching, voltage and current outputs
4. Switching can be set normally open / normally closed
5. Supporting Switching delay
6. Various analog output ways available
7. Displaying pressure peak value and environment temperature
8. Analog output span settable
9. OLED self-luminous display
10. Display turnable 180°
11. Housing with electrical connection against process connection rotatable 330°
12. Switching points settable
13. Various display pressure units
14. Parameters setting up for Password protection
15. Support MODBUS communication
Specification - SPS Sanitary Electronic Pressure Switch
|Product name||Electronic Smart Pressure Switch|
|Measuring range||-0.10.1MPa to 60MPa|
|Measuring media||Gas & Fluid|
|Supply power||1230V DC|
|Temp. error||±0.02%FS/ºC(Zero/ Full Span)|
|Analog output accuracy||≤±0.2%FS|
|Output configurations||2×PNP + 0V~5VDC/10VDC + MODBUS|
|2×PNP + 0mA/4mA~20mADC + MODBUS|
|Switching type||Normally open / closed (settable)|
|Switching reponce time||<10ms|
|Switching motion mode||Delay or windows mode|
|Analog signal output and max ohmic load RL||Current output 0/4...20mA, 20...4mA RL≤0.5k|
|Voltage output 0...5/10v, 5/10...0v RL>10k|
|Menu language||Chinese and English|
|Switch indicating||2 Red LED|
|Buttons||3 blue back-lighted touch buttons|
|Supplementary variables displaying||Environment temperature, analog output value, max peak value,mini peak value|
|Supplementary variables displaying way||Fixed displaying or switch display by INFO button|
|Electromagnetism compatible||GB/T 17626.2/3/4-2006|
|Shock resistance||≤10g/10Hz...500Hz(IEC 60068-2-6-2007)|
|Vibration resistance||≤50g/11ms(IEC 60068-2-27-2008)|
1. Port of Loading: Shanghai China
2. Samples Lead Time: 3-7 working days
3. Delivery Time: 7-15 working days after payment
4.Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
We promise to deliver the following after-sales service:
1. Warranty: The warranty period is 12 months starting from the shipping date;
2. Customers will enjoy free repair services for failures found within the warranty due to manufacturing quality;
3. For on-site services not caused by manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges such as travel expense;
4. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer since the year 2004, committed to producing high accuracy, long-term stability, cost-efficient pressure/level/temperature measuring instruments.
Q: What's your quality control system?
A: Our factory is cerrified under ISO 9001-2015. All products are completed with temperature compensation and 48 hours aging test before shipment.
Q: What is the warranty of your products?
A: 12 month from shipment date, for non-man-made damages.
Q: Shipping and Delivery
A: Small orders are delivered with DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS , with delivery time in 4 - 5 business days.
Large orders are recommended to ship by sea