This series of radar level meter adopted 26G high-frequency radar sensor, the maximum measurement range can reach up to 70 meters. The antenna is optimized further processing, the new fast microprocessors have higher speed and efficiency can be done the signal analysis, the instrumentation can be used for reactor, solid silo and very complex measurement environment.
4-20mA RS485 Output Stainless Steel Tank Water Level Sensor/Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
Features of silo level measurement
1) Small antenna size, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2) Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
3) Serious dust environment on the high-level meter work has little effect.
4) A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
5) Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
6) The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
7) High signal-to-noise ratio, the level fluctuation state can obtain better performance.
8) High frequency, measurement of solid and low dielectric constant of the best choice.
Main Technical Parameters
|The outer shell|
|The seal between the shell and the shell cover||Silicone rubber|
|The ground terminal||Stainless steel|
|The power supply voltage||Standard(16 ~ 26) V DC|
|The cable parameters|
Cable entrance / plug
|One M20xl.5 cable entrance|
One blind plug
Conductor cross-section 1.0mm²
|The output signal||(4 ~ 20) mA/RS485|
|The maximum distance measurement||70 meters|
|Working storage and transportation temperature||(-40~100) ºC|
|Process temperature (the temperature of the antenna part)||(-40~250)ºC|